Hydro-Quebec Educational Workshops
The Musée d'art contemporain of Baie-Saint-Paul is pleased to offer various teaching visits related to its exhibitions. The visits are adapted to school groups of all levels and designed to meet the requirements of the programmes of the Québec Ministry of Education, Recreation and Sports.
Please note that the durations of the visits and workshops are flexible and that they can be tailored to meet your needs. It is possible to combine more than one visit or two workshops related to the same exhibition, if that is your preference and if the duration allows for it. Our education service is also open to suggestions and to cooperation for projects and personalised visits.
The Musée's objectives:
- To participate in the openness, diversity, subjectivity and sensitivity of young people towards art;
- To participate in the extension of the school programme by making it possible for young people to gain a direct appreciation of the works in the artistic heritage;
- To participate in a view of the world from diverse angles;
- To participate in the appropriation of various artistic expressions.
- For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the person in charge of our educational services.
For information or reservation : 418-435-3681